Why Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC)
1. Fast Construction - 2/3 saving of the construction time.
2. Increase Internal Occupancy - More carpet area.
3. Heat Insulation - A lot of micro air holes inside AAC Panels form a static air layer in the material and make the heat inductivity 0.13w/m.k only, which is 1/10 of common concrete. The function of heat preservation of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) panel of 125mm thick is the same with 370mm thick wall of clay bricks.
4. Ventilation - reduce indoor humidity.
5. Less Weight - The dry specific gravity of autoclaved aerated panel is only 0.5. As
the above rate is 1/5 of common concrete and 1/3 of hollow block, the
total weight of a building constructed with this panel is much lighter,
thus reducing the cost of base and frame, as well as reducing ground
sill preparation. This increases overall build quality.
6. Various Size & Thickness - can be used for base, wall, lintel and ornamental components.
Compared to traditional masonry construction, autoclaved aerated
panel enables rapid installation, requiring less construction
manpower, resulting in a cleaner work environment. All these
translate to a more cost effective building solution.
8. Space -
Using the autoclaved aerated panel with thickness of 100mm,
more Internal space is achieved, as compared to double brick construction method.
9. Sound Insulation -
41-48dB Penetration Loss - A lot of micro air holes inside Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) Panel can absorb and insulate the noise outside constructions. It can be used as Sound Barrier to supply a silent and comfortable living environment.
10.Non - Radioactive -
Radioactive Rate 12γμ/h -- Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) panel is a non radioactive environment-protective construction material
11. Fire Resistance -
Four hours fire resistance - normal buildings only resist fire for 2 hours - With a low rate of heat conductivity, Autoclaved Aerated Concrete (AAC) panel can prevent fire effectively, and protect the structure from fire damage.
12. Responsible Construction - Environmental friendly methods - such as avoidance of sand, Portland cement and potable water - no pollution to environments & parks as the construction moves up.